TCL Global is seeking a talented and motivated Software Engineer to join our development team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software development and a passion for creating high-quality, innovative software solutions.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements given by Project Manager to determine technical specification and architecture for the system.
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Develop flowcharts and layouts to identify requirements and solutions.
- Estimate workload and development delivery timeline.
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, REST APIs.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, Web API, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Write clean, testable code using .NET Core Framework
- Maintain API documentation
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Review and refactor code
- Write effective APIs.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
Requirements & Skillset:
- 2-6 years’ work experience as a .NET Core (C#) Developer
- Experience in database design & management using MS SQL Server
- Proficiency in building web-based applications
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Good communication skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant fields is an advantage but not required!
- Experience of using modern Version Control Systems
- Experience in Cloud software development (preferably using GCP/Azure)
- Experience in IIS server management, domain management etc
- Overall knowledge of IT systems management and integration points
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: United kingdom